Fudge Sundae Pie Recipe
Photo by: Taste of Home
- 8 Servings
- Prep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons light corn syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- In a large saucepan, combine 1/4 cup corn syrup, butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cereal until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, hot fudge topping and remaining corn syrup. Set aside 1/3 cup for topping. Spread remaining mixture over crust; sprinkle with half of the peanuts. Top with frozen yogurt and remaining peanuts. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- Warm reserved peanut butter mixture; drizzle over pie. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
*This recipe was tested with Land O’Lakes light stick butter.