I started my blog at superglorious.blogspot.com but then shifted to wordpress when I found that it’s easier to blog here. The images on the earlier postings have the watermark of the blogspot URL and I’m just too lazy to change it.
Anyway, I love food. I enjoy eating good food and at times I am inspired to cook or bake.
I am not a masterchef and I love making simple dishes. Like they say, less is more.
This blog is mainly a food reference for me. But I like sharing my knowledge, nice recipes and great finds, so you’re welcome to browse through 🙂
I might also do restaurant reviews to record my opinion because at times I find myself forgetting what dishes I enjoyed :p
Some random things about me:
- I love the smell and taste of sauteed onion, garlic and chili when starting a savory dish.
- And when baking, the smell of butter, sugar and eggs mixed together is just heavenly.
- I don’t own fancy kitchen appliances. I mix, whisk and cut everything by hand. Sure it takes time but I don’t mind it.
- I love Thai food. Bring on the spicy chilies!
- I don’t consume alcohol and I don’t eat pork, so this blog will not contain info/recipes on those.
- I love soups and am beginning to like eating vegetables.